[Vision2020] Vandalism Deplored as Hate Crime

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Dec 8 13:25:15 PST 2009

Time for a bit of reality!

The "Hitler Youth" was scribbled in chalk.

If someone really wanted to express their view that the NSA boys and girls were Nazis, they would have used spray paint on the NSA bricks or swimming pool paint on the sidewalk, thus making their work almost indelible or at least very difficult/expensive to remove.  As I pointed out at the time, in my opinion it is highly probable that the scribbler was one of the cult determined to detract from the outcry of public criticism and disapprobation of Cultmaster Douglas Wilson ongoing in the community at that time.  I know that several LE personnel also share this view.

Further, some law enforcement personnel also share the view that the tagging on the Logos Gym door was also done by a member of the cult to attempt to divert suspicion that some cult members were involved in at least some of the taggings going on at that time in Moscow.  Tagging only the door of the gym was the giveaway (among other things).  If door taggers really wanted to do some serious tagging, the metal siding of the gym was a much more tempting, easy target than carefully limiting the tagging to the door (which was easily painted over), and one where the tagging would not be so easily or inexpensively removed.

So let's drop the asinine position that the cult was the victim of hate crime graffiti.  They were the unsuccessful perpetrators of trying to con Moscow citizens and others into believing that they were/are the victims of intolerance rather than the reality: they are the intolerant*.

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843

waf at moscow.com
208 882-7975

*From Credenda/Agenda (Christ Church Cult Official Organ), by Gregory Dickison [Comments added]:
"The civil magistrate is the minister of God to execute wrath on the wrongdoer (Rom. 13:4). God has not left his civil minister without guidance on how to exercise his office. The Scriptures set forth clear standards of judgment for many offenses. Capital crimes, for example, include premeditated killing (murder), kidnapping, sorcery, bestiality, adultery, homosexuality, and cursing one's parents..."

"In contemporary American jurisprudence, none of these offenses is punishable by death, with the occasional exception of murder. The magistrates have dispensed with God's standards of justice. Some Christians believe this is an improvement. They would be horrified to think that the "harsh" penalties of the law should still be applied. Sometimes this is the result of the mistaken belief that the Old Testament has no further application after the advent of Christ. This is an exegetical problem. Too often, it is the result of a sinful view of the criminal. This sin is called pity."

"If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods,". . . you shall not consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; but you shall surely kill him..." [Comment:  Heresy: Beware, ye not of the cult!]

"If two men fight together, and the wife of one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of the one attacking him, and puts out the hand and seizes him by the genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall not pity her..."

God commands the judge to evaluate the crime rather than the criminal. If the crime is one for which God requires death, then death must be the punishment. Your eye shall not pity. Neither is the repentance of the accused relevant to the imposition of the sentence.

"Thus, the Bible teaches that pity is not an option where God has decided the matter. The [civil] magistrate, God's minister, is to faithfully execute justice according to God's standard, not man's... This means that we must return to an obedience which confines pity within the bounds which God has established for us."