[Vision2020] Vandalism Deplored as Hate Crime

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:00:53 PST 2009

Hmmmm . . .  I suppose had they painted these things IN FRONT of the
vehicle on the street it would have been "First Amendment Rights
freedom of expression" eh??  After all this WAS the case for Freedom
of Expression writings on the sidewalk in front of NSA a year or so
ago.  Or is this an entirely different situation??

Funny how the law works - and how the intoleristas spin "hate" in
their favor when it's "necessary and warranted"

Keep up the Good Works my friends