[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 5 05:52:00 PST 2009

"Ok, so, this is total crap, we sit the kids down to watch 'The Charlie
Brown Christmas Special' and our muslim president is there, what a
load.....try to convince me that wasn't done on purpose.  Ask the man if
he believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he will give you a 10
minute disertation about it, when the answer should simply be 'yes'...."

- Russell Wiseman (Mayor of Arlington, Tennessee) complaining on his
Facebook page about Obama's West Point address

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown