[Vision2020] Them Dang Gubmint Controlled Health Care Programs!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Dec 1 10:45:55 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

As I left my abode this morning enroute to refill a few of my wife's
several prescriptions, I couldn't help rememberin' how, back in '07, the
Bushmaster wanted to privitize health insurance for military retirees.

Thank God and Tri-Care for DAV (Disabled American Veterans) and othe
veteran lobbies, it didn't happen.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Oh, and one other thing I learned while pickin' up my significant other's
refills.  The prescription refills that, on the co-pay, cost me $3, $6, or
$9 each, depending upon the prescription and the manufacturer . . . they
done gone down.  The three-dollar refills are now $2.67 and the six-dollar
refills are now $5.50.  I ain't sure what them nine-dollar refills are,
seeings how I ain't had to buy none lately.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown