[Vision2020] 'Obama Tags' Called a Joke

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:44:42 PDT 2009

As "serious as Teddy's tumor"!?! For God's sake, you jackass, do you
have one bit of respect for a man who served his life for your
country? Are you so far to the radical right that you can't even
notice that another human being has died just because he happens to be
left? That it was just a few days ago and sone of us are mourning?

And are you comparing protesters who joke about Bush's death with an
actual Republican candidate's joke about killing the current
president, which is a crime by the way?

Sent from my iPhone