[Vision2020] On the Passing of Senator Ted Kennedy . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 26 09:31:11 PDT 2009

A person may want to pay tribute to an American that committed 40+ years
of his life to a better tomorrow.

-------------

A person may want to pay a silent vigil to an American whose selflessness
is visible in the achievements of the less fortunate whose own American
dreams were judiciously restricted merely 30 years ago.

-------------

Or one may want to  play a . . .

"Fun Exercise

Rod D. Martin proposed the following 'fun' exercise:

'Explain Chappaquiddick to a 10–year-old. Answer their questions
factually, dispassionately. Now find me one not horrified.'

I didn’t have a 10–year-old around, but I did this with my 13–year-old on
the way to school.

And, yes, as predicted, he was horrified."

Courtesy of Dale Courtney's Right-Mind blog at:
http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2009/08/26/69337.aspx

Is this how Christians pay their condolences?

Ahhhh . . . the games people play.

"Look around tell me what you see
What's happening to you and me
God grant me the serenity