[Vision2020] Officials Counter Racist Acts

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 18:18:45 PDT 2009

Since you equate silence with assent, let me just say that I disagree
with your assessment of me; however, I thank you for expressing your
opinion.

Evaluate my further silence on this matter in whatever way you choose.

Paul

Rosemary wrote:
> Tom is dead on to raise the alarm about this guy. Paul, your sense of white,
> male, middle class entitlement is showing.  I guess you don't understand
> that silence is assent - or you don't care.
>
> Rose Huskey

>>> Nations. The group moved its headquarters from Hayden Lake after the
>>> death
>>> of its founder, Richard Butler, in 2004.
>>>
>>> Mullet and Kevin McGurre, who's listed in police documents as a
>>> Manhattan,
>>> Mont., resident, were ticketed for littering and Todd Weston, of Athol,