[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 21 17:44:47 PDT 2009

"That's why people need to continue to go to the town halls, continue to
melt the phone lines of their liberal members of Congress and let them
know, under no certain circumstances will I give the government control
over my body and my health care decisions."

- Rep. Michelle Bachman (R-MN) on Hannity Radio (August 20, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFuwR3IZSxA

Sounds like an endorsement for Pro-Choice and a woman's right to choose to
me.

You go, girl.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown