[Vision2020] Say What? (local and recent)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Aug 18 16:17:07 PDT 2009

Actually -- and you already know this -- Tom does quite a bit that's useful around town, not the least of which is his maintaining both Not On The Palouse (which keeps tabs on a certain "ministry" I'm quite sure you're familiar with) and Moscow Cares (started largely as a result of your pal Dave's "BIGOTS" demonstration before the last City Council races).

Moscow would suffer if Tom Hansen weren't part of it.  I'd love to hear you condemn other instances of "overt snideness" in public dialogue here . . . starting with the gaseous emissions from Anselm House and working down . . .

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com