[Vision2020] Gay Marriage benefits for Gary

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Aug 14 14:21:40 PDT 2009

Tom
I do not take a religious stand on homosexuality. In my view nature designed sex to propagate the species. That entails a male and female. Homosexuality is a genetic defect. It should not be subject to discrimination  any more than diabetes or sickle cell anemia. At the same time I do not agree with its promotion. Treat every one with respect. I do not care what sort of living arrangements people make. I do not think any government should be making regulations that restrict what consenting adults do. Nor should they be promoting any such arrangements. I am opposed to constitutional amendments in favor of or against gay marriage. Government should stay out of it. However this is not a burning issue with me.
Roger