[Vision2020] Why I (don't) Support Gay Marriage

the lockshop lockshop at pull.twcbc.com
Fri Aug 14 08:11:26 PDT 2009

That you don't understand comes as no big suprise. In the first instance an existing right, the right to indulge in a legal activity on private property, is stripped away at the insistance of a small group of zealots (I recall no mention of communist influence on my part) In the second, the government is NOT taking anything away. (from a slightly different small group of zealots) They are also NOT telling anyone who to marry. To claim they are is, as usual, silly, blatantly false, and makes no sense.