[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 080609-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 6 09:04:55 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos and committe
reports of the following segments from the August 3, 2009 Moscow City
Council session.

1)  Proclamations: Idaho Farmers' Market Week; Diversity Weekend

http://www.MoscowCares.com/080309_Proclamations.htm

2)  Public Hearing – Fees Exceeding 5% Increase to Add Smoking Violation
to Fee Resolution
(Passed, 6-0)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/080309_04_SmokingVioFeeRes.htm

Sidebar:  Now that the city council has outlawed smoking in Moscow's bars,
perhaps they can organize a program to assist local citizens in kicking
that nasty habit, huh?  How about it, Area Man?  We don't want any
criminals walking our streets, now do we?

3)  Public Hearing – Fees Exceeding 5% Increase and Consideration of Fee
Resolution
(Passed, 6-0)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/080309_05_UtilFeeRes.htm

4)  Public Hearing – FY 2009-10 Appropriation Ordinance
(Passed, 6-0)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/080309_06_FY10AppOrd.htm

As always, this stuff and lots of other stuff just like it, is accessible
at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.