[Vision2020] "Moscow Cares" Website (Update 080309-01)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 5 14:01:10 PDT 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos from the
"Reports" portion of the August 3, 2009 Moscow City Council session
concerning . . .

Downtown Parking Permits Update

http://www.MoscowCares.com/080309_Reps_ParkPermUpdate.htm

As always, this item, and literally dozens of gigabytes of other neat-o
Moscow stuff, is accessible at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Sidebar:  As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I have begun creating
closer videos (short videos attached at the end of longer and, hopefully,
informative videos) of local politicians.

First up:  Crank it up for . . .

"Shirley Ringo"
(or as she is known in the legislature "The Lady From Six")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxzSsc7TzSc

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown