[Vision2020] If you didn't make it to Seafair in Seattle...

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:44:02 PDT 2009

Without commenting on the efficacy of such teams as recruitment tools, I'd simply like to note that I think a bad economy is likely the most effective 'recruitment' tool.  When the Iraq war was going poorly in '05 (or thereabouts) I recall news stories of the military allowing in people it had formerly rejected.

Now that the economy is in poor shape, standards are back up. Last time I checked on behalf of a client with a checkered past, he was s.o.l.

Sunil