[Vision2020] If you didn't make it to Seafair in Seattle...

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:56:20 PDT 2009

One of the motivations for male warriors to fight, historically, over
thousands of years across many cultures (I am not saying this is current or
past US military policy), has been access to the women of the society
conquered.  In the video below, it is suggested that access to the women of
the culture doing the conquering, is a motivation for male warriors:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA-ksOHP0bY
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett