[Vision2020] A Reminder

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 4 12:13:00 PDT 2009

Before I commence the tedious task of converting and posting videos from
last night's city council session, a reminder . . .

At times when it appears that our rights are being slowly and methodically
swept under the proverbial rug, perhaps we should heed the advice of one
of Moscow's own, words that define not what we are, but what we are about;
words that served as a reminder on October 2, 2006 would serve to remind
us again today.

A Reminder - October 2, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UfQ1CQAGUg

Seeya round town, Moscow.