[Vision2020] Boyfriends/Girlfriends Gone Wild! And at the Courthouse . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Aug 4 07:35:05 PDT 2009

Courtesy of today's (August 4, 2009) Moscow-Pullman Daily News.

Pullman Police

Saturday

9:05 a.m. - A man was arrested for fourth-degree assault for allegedly
throwing a bag of shoes at his live-in girlfriend on Southeast Dexter
Street. The woman was not injured.

---------

Whitman County Sheriff

Sunday

3:44 p.m. - A woman was arrested for fourth-degree assault for allegedly
throwing a blender at her boyfriend's roommate on Johnson Road. He was not
injured.

And, ranking high on President Obama's "Acting Supidly" scale we have . . .

---------

Moscow Police

Friday

11:03 p.m. - A man was found with a marijuana cigarette and also charged
with misdemeanor possession of marijuana at the Latah County Courthouse.

A word to tourists:  Welcome to Moscow, but leave your shoe bags and
blenders at home.  And if you feel that simply must toke up, I suggest
that you avoid doing so at the Latah County Courthouse.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown