[Vision2020] Todd and Sarah Palin to Divorce

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 1 12:18:54 PDT 2009

Todd and Sarah Palin to Divorce

http://alaskareport.com/news39/x71283_divorce_palins.htm

August 1, 2009
Todd and Sarah Palin to divorce
Affairs on both sides
Updated 10:22am AKDT

AlaskaReport has learned this morning that Todd Palin and former Alaska
governor Sarah Palin are to divorce. Multiple sources in Wasilla and
Anchorage have confirmed the news.

A National Enquirer story exposing previous affairs on both sides led to a
deterioration of their marriage and the stress from that led to Palin's
resignation as governor of Alaska.

The Palins were noticeably not speaking to each other at last Sunday's
resignation speech in Fairbanks. Sarah ditched Todd (MSNBC) right after the
speech and left without him. Sarah removed her wedding ring a couple of weeks
ago.

Sarah has recently purchased land in Montana and is considering moving the
family there. Sarah Palin is originally from Idaho.

Todd Palin told Fox News last week that he was heading back to his job in the
oil fields of Alaska, yet Sarah recently signed a book deal reportedly worth
$11 million.

Breaking story, we'll post more when we get it....

Editor's note: AlaskaReport was the first website to report that Sarah Palin
was running for governor of Alaska and the first website to report that Sarah
was picked as John McCain's VP candidate.

Sarah Palin on "hurt feelings"

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin says politicians need to have thick
skin "Just as I've got" Which of course is hilarious since she quit as
Alaska's governor complaining about her hurt feelings from Alaska's bloggers
reporting on her numerous ethics violations.