[Vision2020] Habeas Corpus at Bagram

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:13:21 PDT 2009

Roger,

You give me a straight answer to this question I asked yesterday:

'Roger,

If we are a nation of laws, then surely you agree that people who break the law should be held accountable by being prosecuted for their crimes.

Yes?

Sunil'

and I will take on your question below, though I think Andreas has already answered it.

Sunil