[Vision2020] Michele Bachmann and the Great Depression (kinda)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 10:23:03 PDT 2009

Darrell wrote:
"Not to defend Bachmann (Who I'm not familiar with)."

Oh, Darrell, I'm sorry you've missed out on the high entertainment value of
Michelle Bachmann!

Mrs. Bachmann is quite a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but she does
provide great entertainment value nearly every time she opens her mouth.
She reminds me as kind of a cross between Helen Chenoweth, Joe McCarthy, and
Anita Bryant, with a more than a sprinkle of ordinary whack-job stirred in
and the whole thing baked in a Christian fundamentalist oven.

Wikipedia has done a decent job of compiling some of her more outrageous
utterances, all of which are available on YouTube the last I checked:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann

As much of an embarrassment as Chenoweth was on the national stage, she
couldn't hold a candle to Bachmann.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2009 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****