[Vision2020] Bush War Crimes

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed Apr 29 08:15:35 PDT 2009

Matt,

Sane behavior is not invading a country that had NOTHING to do with the
attack on 9/11, rounding up "suspected" insurgents, ignoring (or
manipulating) national and international laws, holding them in "secret"
prisons, and torturing them!

We didn't have to loose our humanity just to "feel" safe. Do you seriously
think that anything the Bush administration did really makes the US safer?
 And if it does, don't you think any of that safety that you feel could
have been achieved without resorting to mass secret round ups,
imprisonments,  and torture?

Wayne