[Vision2020] State Faculty Union Responds to Financial Crisis

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Apr 29 06:25:32 PDT 2009

Matt Decker stated:

"Our president has stated how we all need to come together, sometimes with
sacrifice, so should we rally for teachers but not loggers and plumbers?"

Yes we should, Matt.  And you can add "local police department" to that list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2VnRxBsUrM

The answer is simple and can be summed up in a one-syllable, one-word answer .
. .

UNIONS!

If we are to protect the working class during tough financial times like these
. . . ORGANIZE!

In the words of Joe Hill, "Don't mourn. Organize!"

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Songs/Joe_Hill.mp3

Seeya at the Renaissance Fair and/or the Farmers' Market, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and
the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown