[Vision2020] Bush War Crimes

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Apr 28 19:30:41 PDT 2009

I was reading  SPIEGEL INTERNATIONAL, one of the leading German News
magazines, and read this on the prosecutors going after former nazis:

"When he had completed the job, SS Colonel Karl Jäger, filled with pride,
wrote in his report to his superiors: "Today, I am proud to report that
the objective of solving the Jewish problem for Lithuania has been
achieved by Task Force 3. There are no longer any Jews in Lithuania ..." "

Now, substitute Al Quaida/Taliban for every where there is a reference to
Jew/Jewish, and Iraq/Afghanistan/World for Lithuania.

Frightening..........