[Vision2020] Habeas Corpus at Bagram

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:17:51 PDT 2009

It's this sort of post that makes your attempts to become the arbiter of manners so puzzling.

Sunil

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: ophite at gmail.com; lfalen at turbonet.com
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:51:05 -0700
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Habeas Corpus at Bagram

"Incidentally, I directed this originally at Gary, but he seems
unwilling to defend torture on its own terms."

My goodness isn't the nascent little ambulance
chaser cute when he gets all up on his hind legs and brays about how others
should be ashamed?

The reason that I don't "defend torture" is because
that  I see no compelling need to. As I've said before, I do not believe
that waterboarding is torture, I do not believe that the previous administration
had a policy promoting the use of torture, and  I don't think that your
pretending to be the arbiter of all that is righteous, pure and holy
necessitates my responding to every idle quack and query that's directed my
way.

Now how's about you knock it off with the phony
shame routine and save it for closing arguments in kiddy court
alright?