[Vision2020] State Faculty Union Responds to Financial Crisis

a smith at turbonet.com
Tue Apr 28 09:38:57 PDT 2009

One obvious problem with this approach would be when it comes to the states
independant merchants and tradesmen. In a down economy they are, in almost
all cases, already taking more than a 3% hit. After all, why do you think
Idaho's revenues are down? Throwing an additional tax on people who's income
is already reduced to keep government employees living in the manner to
which they have become accustomed is unlikely to go over particularly well.