[Vision2020] Helicopter

Kai Eiselein fotopro63 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 21:47:41 PDT 2009

I guess I'm lucky I didn't pull out my "Big Mama" lens, it's black and about 24" long when at full zoom.

On the other hand, I could have gotten a shot of the pilot's face as he said, "What the H##l does that guy have?

That may have been followed by the sound of a Gatling gun tearing me to shreds, but what a headline it would have made!