[Vision2020] Helicopter

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Apr 26 13:17:47 PDT 2009

Courtesy of the Idaho Code at

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title21/T21CH2SECT21-204.htm

--------------------------------------

TITLE 21
AERONAUTICS

CHAPTER 2
STATE LAW FOR AERONAUTICS

21-204.Lawfulness of flight. Flight in aircraft over the lands and waters
of this state is lawful, unless at such a low altitude as to interfere
with the then existing use to which the land or water, or the space over
the land or water, is put by the owner, or unless so conducted as to be
imminently dangerous to persons or property lawfully on the land or water
beneath. The landing of an aircraft on the lands or waters of another,
without his consent, is unlawful except in the case of a forced landing.
For damages caused by a forced landing, however, the owner or lessee of
the aircraft and/or the airman shall be liable, as provided in section 21-
205.

--------------------------------------

This is getting ignorant, people.

I have been told that neither the Moscow Police Department nor the Latah
County Sheriff's Office is of any assistance in this matter.

> Yes!!!  Kai, thanks - my attempts at photos didn't work out.
>

> If you don't mind me asking, what part of town do you live in?  I'm in
the
> north part of town (Orchard Ave. area), and the flight directly over my
> house around 10:30 AM definitely wasn't 500 feet up.  As I mentioned, it
> didn't clear my neighbor's evergreen by more than 50 feet max, and I
> seriously doubt there was even that much clearance.
>

> Saundra Lund
>
> Moscow, ID
>

> The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do
> nothing.
>
> ~ Edmund Burke

ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_St
> orage2_042009>

"So keep fightin' for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to
have fun doin' it.  Lord, let your laughter ring forth.  Be outrageous,
ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can
produce.  And when you get through kickin' ass and celebratin' the sheer
joy of a good fight, be sure to tell those who come after how much fun it
was."

- Molly
Ivins