[Vision2020] Helicopters AGAIN!

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 26 10:38:13 PDT 2009

What the h*ll is going on with these helicopters?!?!

My windows have been being rattled by them for the last couple of days, but
I'd not gotten a chance to get a visual.  Until now.  It was dark-colored
flying from west to east, and it looked like it actually had to pull up to
clear my neighbor-across-the-street's evergreen.  This is the second or
third time today my windows have been rattled by it.

Very annoying and it sure doesn't seem too safe to be flying low enough to
barely clear trees in residential areas!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke