[Vision2020] "Harsh" Interrogations -As ye sow, so shall you

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:55:12 PDT 2009

The use of the term "teabagger" to refer to refer to G's homophobic
friends. This Gary has complained about. Torture, war, racist rants
are all OK but the use of "teabagger" MUST be stopped, when it is used
to refer to a group of folks who are so out of it that that didn't see
this label coming!

Joe Campbell