[Vision2020] 126th facilities siting (was: Red Friday)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 24 14:18:54 PDT 2009

On Friday 24 April 2009 12:43:53 Tom Hansen wrote:
> If locals truly want to support our troops . . .
>
> How about contacting the commander of 126th Engineer Company (over there
> by the county fairgrounds) and create some sort of "sponsorship".

I am wondering whether the 126th Engineer Company would like more physical
space for their Moscow/Latah County base of operations. If that is the case,
perhaps a mutually useful cooperation between the community and the Engineer
Company would be to find, within Moscow or Latah County, a larger, more
appropriate, real estate parcel for their local operations.

After the National Guard operations have moved to their new site from their
current location, then the present site could be improved to better integrate
it with local traffic flows and land uses.

Ken