[Vision2020] "Harsh" Interrogations -As ye sow, so shall you

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:04:17 PDT 2009

There's no attempt to silence you, Gary.

This does show the rank behavior you choose to defend. It doesn't need demonization; it's already there.

And it's an easy position for you to take.  Like most of us, you get to go to work safely every day, return home safely to your family. No one's going to arrest you illegally and torture you. It's so easy to take the blase approach embodied in your post yesterday.

Sunil