[Vision2020] dining recommendations

Warren Hayman whayman at roadrunner.com
Thu Apr 23 19:58:27 PDT 2009

My thanks again to those who have responded offlist! So far the tally runs 2 for the Marc at the Whitman Hotel, 2 for the let me knows, and 1 for attending the tastings at the various wineries and eating and drinking for free.

The Spokesperson Review has written favorably of 26 Brix of late, and Patit Creek in Dayton at least used to be held in high regard uniformly.

Any amplification or others? We're looking at a pre-Leo Kottke concert at Concordia Hall birthday celebration dinner Saturday night.

Love to hear more suggestions/comments,

Warren Hayman