[Vision2020] Wasted Money: City Level

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 18:33:53 PDT 2009

It's a good question.  Since emails involve two parties, all you need is
an email that was sent from a private address that addressed public
business.  Just one such message would be enough to warrant scrutiny.  I
don't know the story behind this, so I don't know if there is such
evidence or not.

Paul