[Vision2020] Say Whut: Redux

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Tue Apr 21 14:01:12 PDT 2009

Sunil,

This is another case that has not gone far enough!  You know as well as I do that with a
"high
value" drug distributor such as Savana Redding, with the proper techniques, the drugs
could
have been found as well as all of her contacts in the OTC drug culture that is obviously
rampant in the Safford Arizona school district!  Ibuprofen, which this cleaver little
distributor
was passing out like acetylsalicylic acid is a know "gateway" drug for other salicylic
acid-heads!
*S*

I hope the school district but more signifcantly,  the individuals involved from the
school loose
their shirts over this one!  Is this really what we want to teach our kids?

Wayne