[Vision2020] how can this be a good thing?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 20 17:51:27 PDT 2009

Obama's Spending vs Obama's Spending Cuts in Pictures
  According to reports, President Obama plans to convene his Cabinet for the first time today, where he will order members to identify a combined $100 million in budget cuts over the next 90 days. Just how laughable is President Barack Obama's latest stunt to try an maintain his fiscal responsibility credentials?

  -Heritage Foundation

More Democrat form over substance (hey, look! I cut the budget!).

See if you can find the dot.

Published Monday, April 20, 2009 8:41 AM by Right-Mind

Say whatever nasty, unpleasant things you like about me and other folks with a conservative outlook but how can you look at this and come up with a rationalization for how it will be a good thing for our country? Especially when the lion's share of the 3.69 trillion will be money that is simpley printed? When outragious levels of inflation kick in who do you imagine will be hurt the worst? Do you really think that hyper-taxing the top 2% of taxpayers is going to cover this monster?

P.S. The dot is not to scale. It should be much smaller.