[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

a smith at turbonet.com
Mon Apr 20 15:32:29 PDT 2009

My appology back then was genuine enough, I suppose. I was sorry that you thought that mentioning a street you happen to share with many dozens of other Moscow residents including a principle in the then current discussion gave you such a case of the vapors. Once you saw fit to haul it back out to use as ammunition on an unrelated issue I became much less so. As to my concern with regard to your negative opinion of me, that has remained constant between then and now. Didn't much care then, don't care much more now. If you have a pressing need to hold someone in low esteem, I'm your man!