[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:38:17 PDT 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 7:50 PM, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

>  Whatever pleases you.
>
> A question for you if I may? How concerned would "Republicans and
> rightward" have to be to take time off from work, make signs, gather, and
> march? Speaking for myself the notion was revolting and yet.

Frankly, I don't particularly care how concerned the last few members of a
rump regional party are about a (proposed) 3% raise in the top marginal tax
rate. This is exactly the sort of ineffective whinging that the left
participated in during the 1980s; it's hilarious to see the Republican
party, after universally deriding this sort of thing for 25 years, adopt it
as their primary road to recovery.

-- ACS