[Vision2020] My Conservative Girlfriend (Roy Zimmerman)

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 20 07:22:09 PDT 2009

Oh my goodness, I forgot all about the "intolerista ball!" So how did it go?
Did all of the glitteringly intolerant suspects show up or was it just the
angels dancing on a pin head department? Was it a event of tea party
proportions or was it more like a peace duck parade? When can I expect the
pictures to be available on your little web site, Tim? I'm looking forward
to a complete rundown and I'm so sorry I couldn't attend. Perhaps next year?