[Vision2020] My Conservative Girlfriend (Roy Zimmerman)

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 19 20:41:03 PDT 2009

Dear Tom,

I've been remiss in not thanking you for making possible one of the most enjoyable evenings I've ever spent in Moscow.  Our own Jeannie McKale got the crowd tapping their feet and laughing and then Roy Zimmerman brought down the house with every single tune.  What an amazing performer: superb guitar work and super clever lyrics.

Thank you, Tom!

Nick