[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Sat Apr 18 17:23:25 PDT 2009

Gary,

I'm willing to ask, what do the people that gathered want to be called in light of the
"tea
parties"? As a diehard Democrat, I just lump them as  Republicans and  I'll admit, I am a
bit
suspicious of the intent and the particular political leanings of so many of the
participants, and
the support/encouragement of FOX, but I have to give them credit for getting out and being

heard.

Wayne