[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 18 16:54:01 PDT 2009

Not that I expect that the folks who use the term care but, I and everyone I
know that was involved with the 15 April gathering find the term "teabagger"
offensive in the extreme. Of course, I'm fairly certain that was the
intention, a deliberate attempt by the MSM to reduce millions of concerned
tax payers to the subject of a sick, ribald joke. Please don't
misunderstand, I'm not asking anyone to modify their speech (not that they
would) I'm just putting it out there. Carry on.