[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Apr 18 16:19:31 PDT 2009

"do you really think the Republicans are so much better when they're in power versus the Democrats?"

The difference is going to Hell in a hand basket vs. by many multiple billions of dollars worth of high speed rail. With the Republicans there is the hope and slim possibility of a change of course. To my mind, no such hope exists for the democrat party at least the one we have now as led by Pelosi, Reid, and BHO. When it comes to the "social issues" it becomes no contest. Anti-abortion, pro second amendment, less government is better government types will never be comfortable with our current crop of thieves and marxists.