[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 18 09:22:51 PDT 2009

Gary is correct.It is the fault of both republicans and democrats. Most conservatives acknowledge that. The left wing wants to hang it all on Bush(who does bare some of the blame) which is exceeding blind.
For those who missed the Pullman and Moscow Tea Parties, there will be one in Genesee Monday night, 7:00 pm at the Senior Center.
Roger