[Vision2020] Unethical Behavior?

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Sat Apr 18 06:40:58 PDT 2009

Right...................................

Your words and actions speak for themselves. Sunil is a lying snake, and now I'm a
spineless
little shit. Right. And who did I slander, John Adams or Thomas Jefferson, or can't you
answer
that either?

Your response is just what I expected from YOU.

Wayne

> Wayne,
>
> I am not in the least bit interested in stalking you, or even meeting you.
> I just want to know who is the spineless little s*** who slanders people
on>  the V, and who admittedly gets his rocks off on socially harassing a
guy>  who has a social disability, who hides behind a fake handle.

> If you are going to talk s*** about people, you need to man up,and put
your>  name behind it.

> Best Regards,
>
> Donovan

<su> nilramalingam at hotmail.com>, "vision 2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>,