[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 03:01:22 PDT 2009

Dave asks,

"My question to Kai and others is:  Who do you think OWNS these parties?"

Each politician is owned by a conglomerate of corporations that contribute to their campaigns and promise personal financial contributions to them upon completion of their public service, usually in the form of public speaking fees, or other employment, such as a lobbiest. You can usually find out who owns them by looking at their campaign funding and who benefits directly or indirectly from the bills they write, sponsor, and vote to support.

I think politicians, like Nascar, should be required to wear stickers on their suit with the name of the major contributors of their political machine. That way, we know exactly what their intentions are when they are talking to us.

Best Regards,

Donovan