[Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 23:19:57 PDT 2009

Joe,

Why shoudn't we complain about wasted spending? Isn't this the same thing Bush did?

From: philosopher.joe at gmail.com
To: mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Moscow Tea Party
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:53:25 -0700
CC: fotopro63 at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com

Matt,

First, we're in a bad way. What we need is to come together not particine bickering. Second, we're in a bad way because of the last administration and President. Blame him for your troubles, not our taxes.

Best, Joe