[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:17:33 PDT 2009

It is one thing to tolerate "that which we don't like," another to
tolerate slavery. I don't tolerate slavery and I would think a
benevolent, all powerful being would not tolerate it either. If you
allowed me to remain as a slave AND you had the power to free me, you
would not be benevolent. Period.

Perhaps you should stop posting on such matters since you are making
God look like an ass.

Joe Campbell

On Apr 16, 2009, at 7:01 AM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com