[Vision2020] 8 year old girl denied divorce

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 07:15:12 PDT 2009

Geesh, quit behaving like such a slithery snake!

It is right there in BLACK and WHITE. Sunil, it is FACT.

"Where in the Bible?" is the exact original words Wayne used,, not where in the Ten Commandments, as you retort.

This isn't a vote on who likes Donovan over Sunil. Which none of these liberals on the V is going to publicly do, and you know that, even if they agreed with me privately. You know, that this is another reason why I think you are such a slithery snake as are most lawyers, if they cannot win on the obviously black and white facts, they revert to an emotional appeal.

Stick to the facts, please, Sunil.

Best Regards,

Donovan