[Vision2020] Say What?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 18:50:25 PDT 2009

I like Rush.  He's funnier than Colbert.  To think that some people
think he's serious...
Oh, wait.

Anyway, this piracy problem is a direct result of the international
shipping companies caving in and paying the ransoms.  The pirates had it
easy - hijack a ship, wait three days, get paid off, let everyone go.  A
nice, civil arrangement.  To the corporations, it's just "the cost of
doing business".  But now that the stakes have been raised, they are
starting to see the error of their ways.

If these ships can fight them off with evasive action, water canons, and
barbed wire, as apparently some have, then the Navy will make mincemeat
of them.

Paul