[Vision2020] Stone-throwing Afghan crowd swarms women's protest

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed Apr 15 09:30:15 PDT 2009

Tell you what Donovan, if you don't like how other people live in other countries, YOU go
over
and make the changes! Put your money where your mouth is!

No, I don't think it's right, but all you do is complain with no reasonable or rational or
thought
out  plan to change things!  And NO, trying to kill them all in the name of humanity isn't
an
answer. It's been tried before and thats why things are as screwed up as they are today!

> Now some Afganistan men are throwing stones at woman that have the
oda> city to object to being raped.

> "The law, passed last month, says a husband can demand sex with his wife
ev> ery four days unless she is ill or would be harmed by intercourse
—>  a clause that critics say legalizes marital rape. It also regulates when
a> nd for what reasons a wife may leave her home alone"

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090415/ap_on_re_as/as_afghanistan
>
> How about an amendment to the law that says a wife can castrate her
husband>  with a rusty dull knife if her husband doesn't treat her like a queen and